This was the birthday card I made myself on Sunday (LOL). I randomly give people I see in the street, complete strangers my handmade cards, but have failed to send them on birthdays. So starting with my birthday, I’m sending them starting today. =)
I remember when we first had a tic-tac-toe challenge, I can’t help but laugh because I actually asked my teammates to explain how this worked. Oh my gosh~it’s still funny to me today. Uh-Duh! choose the items to win and upload your card on the challenge blog!
- Curly Paper String. To make the string match the basic black border I wrapped a sliver of basic black cardstock on a pencil. Yes, that easy!
- Stamping Between the Red. The striped red DSP from Fruit Stand is the perfect height for the Crazy About You stamps to fit perfectly! Choose your words and stamp on.
- Ballon in 3D. To make the ballon die-cut pop off the page higher than normal, I adhered two dimensionals together and I loved the way it gave the balloon a big pop off the page!
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
DO YOU WANT FREE SHIPPING? You’ll NEVER ever have have parties, classes, or buy anything else. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want!
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.
Peace, Love & Lots of Hugs,