I’m in Love with anything creative and handmade and so is the rest of the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team. Today we made our cards to reflect anything about Love and my card is a birthday card to my great-uncle who will turn 69 in a couple of weeks. Join us this week and show off some LOVE at the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge blog.
Sometimes I have no idea what my cards will come out when I’m not using a sketch. So, I go at it blindly and so far, I’m always pleased with the outcome. I’m a little jealous of card-makers who can whip out a card in an hour or less. I totally admire their talent. This one took me 2 days…oh my. But, it’s the love I have for card-making that doesn’t matter how long or how little it may take. Anything made with LOVE is totally worth it.
- Sunken Heart Cutout. After adhering the Playfull Pallette DSP to Basic Black Cardstock, I used a heart from the Sweet & Sassy collection to cut out the heart. I then doubled up the Stampin’ Dimensionals to add height to the cutout. The heart with the 69 was adhered to the base first before the frame before the Stampin’ Dimensionals were applied (hope that made sense). Doing so allowed me to center it perfectly on the base.
- Tricky Hello Thinlits. There are endless types of glue one can use to apply very thin embellishments, but know that you don’t need to purchase tons of different types of glue. Stampin’ Up! has the most strongest Fine-Tip glue pen that works extremely well. No need to run it through another type that requires another gadget. I love it!!!
se Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
DO YOU WANT FREE SHIPPING? READ ON: You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.
Peace, Love & Lots of Hugs,