Today’s fabulous Stamp Ink Paper challenge is about flowers. I don’t consider myself a flower girl, but I just wanted to make these gorgeous paper succulents so bad!!! I seriously am beside myself. I can’t believe I was able to make them.
Join us this week at the Stamp Ink Paper with a card or a project….as long as they’re flowers, we’d love to see your creation.
- Dollar Store Deals. I grabbed a bag of green moss and aqua foam for planters at the Dollar Store! Can you believe that?! It was a perfect fit for the Succulent made with the Succulent Framelits. I got the planter from a local craft store for $1.50 (it was on sale).
- Three’s the Key. You seriously don’t need any more than three. It’s a small to medium planter and makes the perfect give too.
- Assembledge. After cutting out three sets, I sponged the edges of all the leaves with Perfect Plum ink and our finger sponge daubers. I poked the two leaves at the bottom the flower through a toothpick and put a generous amount of multipurpose glue and let it dry for a few minutes. I then glued the remaining flowers after running them across the bone folder to give them a slight upward curl, but not too much. I did the same to the tiny flowers and after they were all dry, I simply poked them through the aqua from underneath the moss. I dipped the toothpick in the same adhesive and it gently pushed it through the moss and foam. The end result was the prettiest gift that I’m giving to a special person.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.