I can’t get over how stinkin’ cute the Halloween Cookie Cutter stamp set is. I have used this set more than any new set from the Holiday catalog. The set can be purchased in a bundle (link below) and I guarantee it’s going to become one of those highly sought after punch and sets after it’s retired. However, this card was made for the Stamp Ink Paper Color Challenge.
I love these colors for the challenge this week? Why? Because they are so different and they remind me of the crisp cool colors of Fall leaves. They remind me of when I lived in New Jersey. Isn’t it so awesome how three colors take you back in time and sparks a memory that makes you miss the East Coast?
- Watercolored Made Easy. Ever since Stampin’ Up! removed the Blendabilities from its inventory (due to production issues) I have missed using a coloring pen that is easy to blend. Watercoloring has always intimidated me and I told myself to stop being a cry-baby and just use it! So I did! The trick to fading is to continue to color even after the color seems to have faded. The best thing about it is that it doesn’t have to be perfect. Now, I can’t stop watercoloring because it truly is so easy!!!
- Ombre Look Without Reinking. To give the sentiment an ombre look I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the stamping to line up perfectly. After making sure it had a good amount of ink on the rubber I simply continued to stamp until the ink faded. I think I can safely say continuous stamping to create an ombre look is a no brainer.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
DO YOU WANT FREE SHIPPING? READ ON: You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.
Peace, Love & Lots of Hugs,