Today is a Stamp Ink Paper challenge and my card looks so unique! It came out better than I expected too. Can you see the butterfly cut out? If you can’t, there’s a better look below and I love it!
Card challenges do just that! They challenge me and this one was a challenge like no other. I couldn’t make up my mind between a shaker card or a die-cut. I am super happy with my choice.
- Lift of the page. Simply adhere a piece of cardstock to the other side of the card and adhere the butterfly or any other image back on the card. In this case, the butterfly was easy to adhere the middle of the body.
- Add a touch of bling. I added three rhinestones just so it wouldn’t look so plain. I wanted the receiver of the card to be able to tell where the body of the butterfly.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me. Please don’t check out as a guest or your email will be masked and I won’t be able to tell who you are. Stampin’ Up! won’t release your information to me.
FREE PRODUCT with PURCHASE ENDS March 31! For every $50 spent (before tax/shipping) you earn free Sale-a-bration items. Click on each catalog to view either the Occasions catalog or the free items in Sale-a-bration.
<—Occasion Catalog! <—Free Product <—Free Product
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.