Welcome to the Pals October, 2018 Blog Hop. It’s a spooky time of year so watch out for “Wicked Folds” while you hop from blog to blog. We promise not to be too scary.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The creation of a fold should not be difficult, should not be laborious and shouldn’t take too much time (LOL). That’s my story and I’m sticking to it with my fold today. I promise you my card is super easy peasy! It literally has only four folds with stamping directly on the base of the card, which measures 12″ x 5-1/2″. It is scored at 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″. You will see in the images below how it’s folded.
Easy right? To create the heart-shaped cut out I used the heart from the Puzzle Pieces thinlits in the middle of each folder at the 2″ & 8″ folds. To stamp the image directly in the center of the heart, I used the Stamparatus to line up the stamp and the open hearts created with the thinlits. I did use our 12″ x 12″ cardstock and cut it at 5-1/2″, but you can also use a 8-12″ x 11″ sheet by cutting two sheets at 5-1/2″ x 8″ and score them both at 2″ and 4″. Then you simply glue together the 4″ sides on top of the other (overlapping it).
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 14, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. November is time for “Anything But a Card” where the Pals will feature creations suitable for holiday gifting. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie at Maggie Made Cards
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’