Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
To make my card for the hop, I broke out with some stamp sets that had a thick layer of dust on them (LOL). No, seriously I can’t remember when the last time I used them. Wait, I remember now, I used them this week to make my blog hop card.
I haven’t used the Flower Shop stamp set or the Pansy Punch in quite a while and since the Spring reminds me of so many pretty flowers (along with my horrible allergies) I thought it would make the perfect Spring/Easter card. Teeny Tiny Wishes has been my go-to sentiment since I became a demonstrator almost five years ago. The Pansy’s were stamped on the free with purchase Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack. It’s what gives it the shadow that comes through the paper. I also punched the matching cardstock and layered it underneath the vellum to prevent the images from being washed out with the whisper white. The card looked a little plain when I finished it, so I added some sequin from the 2013-2015 In-Color Assortment that is still available in the Clearance Rack…lucky you. For a couple bucks, I’d grab a few because they’ll definitely last a very long time. Come back in a couple days because I’ll be giving away TWO packs of the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stacks as blog candy.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Final Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <—You Are Here
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at Expressively Deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations