Welcome to the Pals September 2018 Blog Hop. The 2018 Holiday Catalog from Stampin’ Up! Is out and the Pals are excited! Sit back while we share creations from “Our Favorite Holiday”.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My favorite time of year is Christmas hands-down! I’m also a less is more type of person. Let me explain my card today. I have let my PTSD get the best of me for almost two years now. I stopped making as many cards as I had in the past and have had many false starts. I tell myself “Go make a card now!” But my creativity or desire just wasn’t there. A few months ago, I received a gift, the gift of a rescue puppy. She has brought me so much joy and I’m getting back into my card-making. It’s the reason why I used the puppy from the Ready for Christmas stamp set. It’s simply adorable.
I didn’t have any of our wonderful Designer Series Paper and my card is proof that you too can create any background with pieces of card-stock.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 10, 2018, for the next Pals Blog Hop. October is time for some wicked fun with “Wicked Folds” where the Pals will show you creations that are anything but a standard card fold. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Terri George at StampMeCrafty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rachael at Shedeed
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <— You are here.
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts