The new adventure in my life! To expand my love of crafts I purchased a laser machine and oh boy am I constantly over the moon with it! The possibilities are endless and I just can’t get enough of it! I started engraving bone folders and the demand became so overwhelming that I just can’t stop! LOL
The fonts above are some of the fonts you can choose for your bone folder. However, if you have a favorite font and know the name I can find it! There are four ways to order: 1) on my website 2) email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 3) via Facebook Messenger or 4) with the contact me form.
Cost is $9.00 (plus $3 shipping). I also combine shipping if ordering more than one. If you are outside of the U.S. please use the contact me form so I may provide you with shipping cost.
You can get one for FREE and here’s how:
- Join as a demonstrator ($99 and receive an additional $26 as a bonus from Stampin’ Up!). No need to ever sell anything if you don’t want to. Many do it just to get more for their buck! Join here!
- Place an order from my on-line store after you order $75 in product (before tax & shipping) AND use the code below:
Have a fabulous day!
Welcome to the Pals January 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “From the Heart” featuring heartfelt projects like Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and Sympathy. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Many card-makers share the same feeling about the need to make a Sympathy card. It’s one we hate to make, but necessary in life. This particular stamp from the Heartfelt Blooms collection is extraordinarily fascinating. The rubber looks like any other, but the details that it leaves on the card-stock gives it such a realistic look, it’s amazing. You can see the detail in the photo below.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on February 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Kat Chancellor at Stamp ART Connection
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Milligan at Stampin’ Made Simple
Why have you not heard from me in a month plus? I took a month off to be with family. My dad turned 90 years old and we had to celebrate in Gatsby style. Then a week later a nephew married his high school sweetheart and it ended with a trip to Mexico. But I’m back and I’m happy to announce that I have added a laser cutter to my craft room. Yes, a laser! I’m not leaving my first love….stamping. But the laser will be incorporated into my handmade cards. I truly can’t wait to show you what I come up with. But first, let me tell you about my wine bottle.
What Are the Details:
- From the Half Full Stamp Set. I used the our improved Stampin’ Blends to color in the bottle using the darker color for the lip label and the lighter one for the bottle. I didn’t do any fancy coloring because quite frankly, I’m no coloring expert, but I don’t need to be!
- Click on markers on the left to view the Blends.
- Quilt Top Textured Impression Embossing Folder. I embossed the Basic White cardstock and used the flat side of the raised impression becuase I forgot to stamp the sentiment before running it through the Big Shot. I didn’t correct it because my goal is to show you that you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to make pretty handmade cards. It’s easy and that’s the point. Stop being intimidated!
- Colored Sequin. I’m not going to comment on these because they are not Stampin’ Up! (LOL). However, you can take a look at all of our Embellishments here.
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: Did you know this cardstock is available in 12″ x 12″? I used Cherry Cobbler because I think a darker wine (not my favorite) looked better than a white or blush wouldn’t you agree? (LOL) I initially was going to make it a white on white card, but I wanted to line it to match as a frame. I could be wrong (but I don’t care, it’s my card…lol), I think it forces the wind bottle to become the focal point. Do you think it really matters though? I mean, what the heck is a focal point anyway? HAHA
Use Host Code above when you place an on-line order via my on-line store, but only if it’s under $150. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward.
Today’s card is for the Stamp Ink Paper challenge. Seriously, you could have your own GNO while making cards and enter them into the challenge.
INQUIRE ABOUT FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that comes to $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop!
Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals
a test drive
and start building your $99 Starter Kit here
- Join in July for an added bonus! Receive the Essentials Kit every crafter needs to have for free ($72 value)!
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.