Didn’t use up all your Halloween Night designer series paper? No problem! You can do one of two things: 1) Save it for next year or 2) use the other side! I chose #2!
This week we enter the season of being grateful/thankful and with my favorite season and the Stamp Ink Paper card challenges kicks the holiday season off with a grateful card challenge. Please show how grateful you are over at the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.
- Marrying Stamp Sets. Joining two different sets in holy stampimony makes for a happy card. The anchor in Guy Greetings makes a perfect match with Banner Blessings and they make the cutest couple don’t ya think?
- Outdated Designer Series Paper. No problem! Flip it over and get a completely different look. It’s what I did with the left over Halloween Night DSP. Often we are so mesmerized with the cute designs that we forget to flip it and admire the reverse side. However, you can also do what so many of us do….save it for next year! LOL
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.
Peace, Love & Lots of Hugs,