Today’s card was inspired by a sketch challenge that I did not enter. Why? Because lately I’ve been living a couple days ahead of myself…LOL, it sounds funny, but it’s true. I know it’s Friday because I looked at the calendar, but in my mind when I awoke, I thought it was already Monday.
Although I didn’t post to the sketch challenge you can see the sketch above. I loved it! If you are a fellow card-maker you may even suffer from the same condition called cardgiveawayphobia. It’s a condition when you make a card and then find it very difficult to give away. I think this one has the same made-up medical condition (LOL).
MAGGIE MADE TIPS: Not in cash, but great crafting recommendations.
- Embellishments! Don’t be afraid of them. The other day I made a card and a treat bag for Mother’s Day and I made flowers with the Bouquet Bigz L Die, which took me out of my comfort zone. Today I bring you hearts with pearls and if you must know…I’m not a pearl type girl either (LOL). I love rhinestones, but I wanted to do something different and I took out the pearls and went to town. After I took the photo, I fell in love with the pearls. The hearts would’ve been fine without the pearls, but I wasn’t going to let them win. I’m the one who is winning.
Click on Kermit the Frog and watch him leap!
- ADDITIONAL FREE GIFT: Along with free shipping, when placing your on-line order with me and use Hostess Code: GYXG3DEY you will also receive the free Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls. Use them to create your own stamped wrapping paper! But you must use the code to qualify for the free gift.
- STOCK UP! Fill your wish list and stock up on basics like paper, stamps and ink! It ALL ships FREE!
- EARN FREE STAMPS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME! Get the scoop on Butterfly Rewards Program
- Orders placed for Hawaii and Alaska will receive free 2nd Day Air shipping.
- Paper Pumpkin past kits and kit refills are eligible for free shipping if purchased online. Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions are not eligible for free shipping.
Use These Items To Make Your Card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog