The man from the Guy Greeting Clear Mount Stamp Set isn’t going anywhere anytime soon! He’ll keep his presence in the catalog and it makes me happy! It’s hard enough to find masculine stamp sets and this one is a real gem. It reminds me of my dad (LOL)…he used to lift weights and has always stressed a healthy lifestyle.
Maggie Made Tips:
- Snip It: I don’t always like stamping on white card stock in rectangular shapes, so I snip the image. I adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the reverse to raise it off the Designer Series Paper.
- Recycle: I took the card base that had been assembled a while ago and I can’t remember when I put it together. But I know this, it’s no longer available! What was I thinking, ugh…but no worries, the Regals Designer Series Paper Stack (still available) has the diagonal black lines.
- “Dad or Father” Not Needed: Is it obvious the card is for Father’s Day if I had not written Father’s Day on the post? I purposely left those words out of the sentiment. Why? Because I’ll be sending it to all the men in my family who are dad’s.
- Banner. The banner was made with the new Duet Banner Punch. The sentiment was stamped with Real Red on Whisper White card-stock and punched, a second punched piece was used to layer it. I snipped the stamped piece so that it would fit on the banner.
Thank you so much for checking out the card of the day. Have a great weekend and take some time out to remember those who have given the Ultimate Sacrifice for our Freedom. God Bless America!
GET A 2016-2017 ANNUAL CATALOG IN ONE OF 3 WAYS
1) New customers. Place an ON-LINE ORDER through me and I’ll send you an email and link on how to redeem your FREE Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. Includes FREE shipping. Limit 1 annual catalog per year.
2) My Preferred Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past year AND currently have selected me as their demonstrator in their Stampin’ Up! profile) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for supporting my business! Those who have ordered from me in the past year and prior to April 28, 2016, can expect their catalog to arrive by June 1 when the catalog begins.
Not sure if you are a preferred customer and automatically getting a catalog from me? Please email me by filling out this form.
CATALOGS WILL BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS LISTED IN YOUR STAMPIN’ UP! PROFILE. PLEASE BE SURE IT IS CURRENT.
3) Not my customer, but plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? It’s just $5 to priority ship a catalog to your door. Click HERE to order your catalog using PayPal. Please be sure to update your PayPal address when checking out. This is the address where your catalog will be sent.