Todays card was designed specifically for this weeks Stamp Ink Paper card challenge. The design itself was easy, yet simple and what I love most about it is that the ornament can be gently removed and hung on a real tree. It’s a gift and a card in one. Boom! Microphone drop!
- Tree Branch. The tree stamp is from a retired set no longer available through Stampin’ Up!, but you can use any tree stamp you may have in your stash.
- How is Ornament Hung? When I showed my husband the card the first question he asked was, “How’s it hung?” Well, I took a 6″ of the Gold Metallic Thread and looped it through the ornament. Before tying it together, I poked two holes in the card with the Paper-Piercing Tool and ran the end of the thread in both holes. I used my favorite tweezers to assist in tying the thread and boom! The thread is so thin it can barely be seen. It’s why he asked how it hung on the card.
- Perfect Stamped Alignment. A few years ago I purchased a Misti tool to help me align my images. But a few months ago my friend Justin told me that Misti now has a mini tool! OMG! I had to get it and I use it 9/10 times I stamp. It also helps the image stamp with more clarity and sharpness. I never thought it was possible, but now I know the secrets of others. LOL. You can gone one for yourself at the Stamp Ink Paper Store here. After you use it, you’ll understand what I mean by a more clear crisp stamped image. It has to do with the pressure applied when stamping.
Join us and post your Winder Holiday creation on the Stamp Ink Paper blog.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
Peace, Love & Lots of Hugs,