Here it is my friends! The plug to the hole in my heart is the Retro Rubber (Card) Challenge. I’m not on the design team, but will start using my vast Stampin’ Up! collection of years gone past. Cards made with my ‘antique’ collection usually don’t make the blog because they aren’t available for purchase from Stampin’ Up! and I’m not selling them. But now I’ll be able to show them off on the blog and I’m so excited and I only hate that you can’t see the goofy smile on my face.
Stamp set used for the Retro Rubber Challenge (RRCB50) is the retired set And Everything Nice – 2005. It is absolutely nothing but cuteness. If you have an older stamp set you’d like to show off I’d also love to see your card on the challenge.
- Water-color Madness. For over a month now I have been water-coloring like a mad woman and the best tool I’ve found that works great for me are the Aqua Painters. They come in two brush sizes and I tend to use the smaller one. I love that the brush allows me to be able to start off with a darker shade of the color and I brush in short strokes to push the color down where I want it to blend. You just have to practice practice practice.
- Please Leave a Comment. Your comments give me the encouragement to continue the blog and share my love of handmade cards. I’d love for you to forward this post to a friend and say, “If I had made this card, I would’ve sent it to you.” LOL…then I want you to come back and let me know what they said.
- Share Some Sunshine. Did you think of a specific friend when you first saw the retro image and read the cute sentiment? Please share it. Scroll down to the bottom of the post and click on the envelope image to share the card with someone whom you think can use a little bit of sunshine today.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
GET FREE SHIPPING: You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
Until the next card…stamp on!