What do you give a friend that is an artist and her groom is a painter….LOL? Is it obvious!? I collect little charms and make my own chains to boot! I then the charms when making cards. On this card I used two cute little kissing love birds. They are perfect for this wedding card because it has something old and something new and you can see what they are in The Details below.
If you need some inspiration for wedding cards then come on down to the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge and you’ll be sure to be inspired by our team designers.
- New Stamp Set. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing power to make it standout on the dark wood paper. Keep a look out for the Colorful Season Photopolymer stamp set (143726). You’re going to love it.
- New Designer Series Paper. It’s better than the previous wood textures they had last year. Stampin’ Up! continues to one-up itself (LOL)…..so, keep an eye out for the Wood Textures Designer Series stack.
- Spilled Paint. I made the spilled paint spots with the soon to retire Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, so get it while you can still buy it on-line. You’d be surprised how many people will want it after it’s no longer available. It happens with each catalog.
- Love Birds Bracelet. I collect charms from all over the place and also buy them on-line. I use them to make gifts and put on cards (obviously). These are two love birds because it’s a wedding card.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.