Today’s card has a hidden meaning besides meeting the Stamp Ink Paper card challenge theme. That hidden meaning is in the colors of the circles and the card base. There are four colors and each color has a meaning. If you know what it may be feel free to send an email (email@example.com) and receive a free gift. =)
If you have never joined one of the Stamp Ink Paper challenges perhaps you should today. Who doesn’t like to travel? Travel by plane, train, or automobile are great possibilities for a card.
- Double meaning. The world and the ability to travel means the world to me or the hidden message in the colors mean the world to me. You decide (lol). However, those colors were life changers for me and well as the card says, they mean the world to me.
- Retired product. To make this card I used a retired stamp set. The only items you can purchase through Stampin’ Up! on this card is the cardstock. Many demonstrators don’t like using retired product because it can no longer be purchased. However, there is a Facebook page where the only items that can be sold must be retired Stampin’ Up! product. If you’re an avid Stampin’ Up! fan and would like to buy or sell retired items, please feel free to join here.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
INQUIRE ABOUT FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that comes to $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
This is fellow consultant, Danita Clark Able and this is her TRUE STORY.
She began taking care other skin with Rodan + Fields Premium Skincare and one day she noticed a bump on her face/skin. It turned out to be skin cancer. After surgery she was left with a scar on half her face and the rest was history. If she was able to roll her skin back to this gorgeous glow with our AMP System, just imagine what it can do for you!
Get your personalized
with our Solution Tool Here.