What is so great about making your own handmade cards? You can make them any way you want. No need for anything fancy. My four-year-old niece loves being a little dancer and it’s one of the only reasons I made sure to get the Sugarplum Dream stamp set. It’s most likely going to stay in my personal collection and I can’t wait to make a Christmas card with the Nutcracker stamp that comes in the set.
Stamp Ink Paper is where it’s at this week to make your own choice card and show it off! Join us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.
“Magical moments and sugar plum dreams bring sparkle and wonder to everyday things!”
- Stamp without Coloring. Sometimes an image looks great/perfect without the need to color it in. Since the image wasn’t going to be colored in I went ahead and used the same color for the sentiment.
- Blends Making a Comeback! Check out the details below.
Use Host Code above when you place an on-line order via my on-line store, but only if it’s under $150. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward.
INQUIRE ABOUT FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that comes to $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- …and most important! FREE shipping.