Although Summer isn’t technically over, school-aged kids associate the end of Summer with the return of the school year. Today’s Stamp Ink Paper Challenge is the beach and although I’m not a fanatic beach lover, I do love the sound of the ocean. That is what I tried to capture with this retired stamp set, Seaside Sketches.
I’d love to see your version of this challenge.
Click on the photo to visit even more inspiration from our very talented design team.
- Paper Pumpkin Kit Recyled. If you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you know that we sometimes may have a a few supplies left over. That’s where the card base came from. The lines are not stamped, but rather it’s the printed cardstock. It was my last one, so I’m really glad I recycled it.
- Sun in 3D. The sun is a circle punch which was cut in half to give a sunset popping off the card. I stacked to Stampin’ Dimensionals to give it an extra lift off the card.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
INQUIRE ABOUT FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that comes to $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop!
Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals
a test drive
and start building your $99 Starter Kit here
- Join in July for an added bonus! Receive the Essentials Kit every crafter needs to have for free ($72 value)!
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
Today’s Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #29 card is dedicated to my dad. The stamp is from an Oldie, but Goodie and although it doesn’t have the Chevrolet symbol, if know trucks, then you’ll know this is a 1965-1969 Chevy truck. How do I know? My dad had one and it’s what I learned to drive on. She was the family’s sole transportation and she outlasted all of us. Ultimately my dad gifted the truck to my uncle. I have fond memories of that ole’ girl. It’s probably why I love trucks….lol.
My dad would never have had his favorite truck in a card if it weren’t for my friend Sue who sold it to me and didn’t take my arms and legs as payment over at Retired Stamps for Sale. Thank you Sue so much from the bottom of my heart. You have truly not just made my heart smile, but also my dad’s heart.
Show me what you got and play with us this week at Stamp Ink Paper sketch challenge.
MAGGIE MADE TIPS:
- Retired Stamps. Use them! Just because I sell current items doesn’t mean I can’t use them on my blog. I mean, I wish they were still for sale and you could buy them, but don’t worry, if I have a set that you’d love to have just send an email and I’ll be more than happy stop set you a stamped image of the set.
- One Strip of Bright Color. Doesn’t the lone piece of red seem to make the whole card burst with color? LOL…I think it does. Although the colors are not too over-powering the red brings your eyes right smack to the center of the card to show you the center of my masterpiece. HA! Try it next time you make a card. Use at least three like or opposite colors and throw in a small piece of bright-colored card stock. I’m willing to bet it gives the eye a place to focus. Kind of weird, but it really does. Scroll back up and take a look.
Share the gift of crafting…the deals are out of this world right now!
Weekly Deals – Clearance Rack – Holiday
December On-Line Orders. Receive four of the Botanical Gardens Jewels that will debut in the Occasions catalog, when you place an on-line order this month and use Host Code RW2MBJGV. Simply place an order via my on-line store. Please do not select “No Contact” when placing your order, I will not receive your information and will NOT be able to send you the Botanical Gardens Jewels.
ALWAYS A GOOD DEAL! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Maximize your savings by purchasing the $99 Starter Kit. You can choose any current product up to $125 (that’s $26 free) for $99 and it ships free for another 10% savings. You’ll enjoy demonstrator discounts (20% or more) on additional orders placed through at least April 30, 2016!
Print the Supply List to make ordering fast & easy.