I have often watched other card makers design their own background and it’s always been intimidating for me. But today, I bit the bullet and went for it! We are our own worst critiques and although I didn’t think it was perfect enough here it is!
- Which colors first? Although there’s no right or wrong way, I first stamped the lighter colors.
- Light in the middle. Leave a little less color in the middle so that the main sentiment shows up a little more bold. However, I embossed the sentiment so that it was more bold and stood out from the rest of the card.
Use Host Code above (KD4NYGVQ) and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three easy steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
Do you have a PayPal account? Today is your day! Place a minimum $25 order (before tax & shipping) and I will personally reimburse regular shipping cost (does not include 2nd day or next day shipping). Here’s how it will work.
- Place your order via my on-line and use December’s Host Code KD4NYGVQ.
- The day your order is delivered I will personally deposit the shipping fee into your PayPal account.
- When you place your order make sure to use your PayPal email account and you MUST use the Host Code.
- Offer is only good today, Saturday, December 3rd.
Peace, Love & Lots of Hugs,