This week (Fri., April 17th at 6 pm) my Stamp Class will make these six cards from the Painted Blossoms Designer Series Paper pack. The paper is perfectly designed to use as backgrounds and so easy to make.
If you live in Solano County, you can register to attend the class here.
Supplies Needed to Make Your Own Painted Blossom Cards
How to Make the Cut
- Cut 1-1/2″ from the bottom where the stems are.
- Cut the sheet vertically at 4″ and 8″.
- Cut the 4″ strips horizontally at 5-1/4″.
You will have six 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces and all you do now is adhere them to the card base (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″). Stamp them and attach the tags and adhere the sequins.
If you prefer to buy the cards already made, you can purchase the set on The Card Shop for $30. You get the cards, plus a decorated container for you to store your cards.
or you can purchase the kit for $23 and all you’ll need to do is put them together. However, you will need to purchase the adhesive and stapler separately.
One of my all time favorite stamp set, color coordination, and designer series paper hands down! How many times have you heard me say that!? Too many to count. But that’s what I love about this company we call Stampin’ Up! Everything color coordinates and they never cease to amaze me!
MAGGIE MADE TIPS: Not in cash, but great crafting recommendations.
- Pull specks of color from the background. The painted blossoms designer series paper is so rich in Blackberry Bliss color I didn’t want the bits of yellow to drown in the background. So I took a small piece of Daffodil Delight to the base to pull some color from the pedals. I think it looks beautiful.
- Beginners should start with notecards. Lately, I’ve had the privilege of teaching beginning card classes and I highly encourage beginners to use our notecards because they come packaged with the base and envelope. They’re slightly smaller than an A2 card (4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and perfect for someone who is just getting started.
EARN FREE PRODUCT: Are you taking advantage of my Butterfly Rewards? Find out how to earn additional rewards with every on-line purchase. Place a $50 minimum and earn: 1) FREE Sale-a-bration product; 2) and qualify for a Butterfly Reward. 3). Order via my on-line store here and use Hostess code GAEGQBQ9
NEW TO STAMPING/CRAFTING: Try a 3-month kit of My Paper Pumpkin kit for $54.85 and receive additional FREE Sale-a-bration product. Offer ends on March 31st.
OPEN MEMBERSHIP FOR HOBBY STAMPERS! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up through me HERE (plus gain access to the Pals Virtual Community. Choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in free products) and the starter kit ships free for another 10% savings.
SALE-A-BRATION BEGINNERS KIT BONUS: During Sale-A-Bration, you’ll also get your choice of two FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts OR one FREE Occasions Project kit. Free options HERE. Ends March 31. Four new Sale-A-Bration gift choices added.
Product Needed to Make This Card