Last weekend I was at the Stampin’ Up! On Stage Event in San Diego and besides having a blast with my crafting friends, I met an extraordinary woman named Doris Martin. A Holocaust Survivor, she beat the odds in life! Let me tell you, she was something else and I’ll never forget her. She signed my book and as I hugged her she held me tightly and said in my ear, “Sweetie, with Peace & Love you have everything. So live life, laugh always, and give away your love.” Her words put tears in my eyes and I just had to share this with you. I just started to read her book, Kiss Every STEP and I have to say, “I can’t put it down!” You can get one yourself on Amazon.
Having visited Dachau in Germany years ago and remembering what I saw at the museum came flooding back as if it was just yesterday. The weird thing was that I made the card a few weeks ago before ever meeting her and I found it lovely that she used the words on the card when I hugged her. I think I’m just going to have to send her the card. Be Blessed and Be Thankful! Keep on Living, Laughing, and Loving!
- Simplicity is in the details. Punch, Adhere, Stamp & Emboss and BOOM you’re done! The particular Designer Series Paper on my card is no longer available, but don’t let that stop you! Use your favorite or whatever you have on hand.
- Butterfly punches are retiring. Yes, they are being retired in May and they’re only available while supplies last. So you may want to grab them now before they’re gone for good. With a bone folder give the butterfly wings a little curl inward to give them the in-flight 3D look.
- Embossing powder. Use whichever color your heart desires. The black one I used is retired by us, but you can get more colors here.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me, but please never check out as a visitor. I won’t receive your information and will not be able to send your gift.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
You can view the entire list of retiring product here.