A hundred hugs isn’t enough to say Thank You for your continued support and entry’s into the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge. I’m consistently wow’d with your posts.
Join us this week at Stamp Ink Paper and enter your project for a chance to win some blog candy!
- Less is more. We’ve all heard this and it’s the same with making greeting cards. My friend Brian King once told me all you have to do is stamp, snip, adhere. His words are true now as they were then.
- New product. Next week many will see the die-cut used (hugs) next week when it debuts in the 2017 Annual Catalog.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.