A handmade card should NOT be stressful to put together! Today’s card was put together in-between my elliptical work-outs (LOL). I did a quick 20-minute cardio followed by a 10 minute rest period than another 20 minutes repeated four times. What! A rest period? Yes, a rest period! I had to be very careful about not letting sweat beads drip on the paper (LOL).
Here’s how the card was put together in 10 minutes (or less):
- Cut one sheet of Powder Pink cardstock in half. It doesn’t matter if it’s the 8-1/2″ or 11″ side. After it’s been cut, fold & crease one of the halves in half. It’s best if the paper is scored and if you have a Stampin’ Trimmer, even better! Press it down with a bone folder.
- Take a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut it 1/4 inch smaller than the Powder Pink card base so it measures 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Trim down the Garden Impression designer series paper (6″ x 6″) to 1/4″ inch smaller than the Whisper White cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″).
- Use a scrap of Basic Black & scrap of Basic White to cut out the words from the thinlits. Use Multipurpose Liquid glue to adhere it and use a few Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on “YOU” to give it a slight pop. Dress up the word with three of the tiny Rhinestones.
WHO WANTS FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Here’s the loophole:
- Choose $126 worth of ANY product desired, BUT pay only $99.
- Get FREE shipping and NEVER EVER worry about selling or buying anything further.
- Visit JoinThePals.com for more information.
- Get your items today and your membership is good through January 2019.
- In February 2019 do it again for the same exact cost and get FREE shipping AGAIN. It’s the loophole nobody tells you about!
- As a bonus, I will gift you a laser engraved bone folder. =)