Today’s card is special not because it’s a sketch for the Stamp Ink Paper card challenge, but because it was a special order for an old friend I was once deployed with. He saw a set of custom coffee mugs I made for my brother and his bride for their one year anniversary and asked if I could make a set of mugs for his brother and sister-in-law.
These are the coffee mugs my friend ordered.
These are the one’s I made for my brother’s one year anniversary.
Wow! I was very happy when I found out this week’s challenge was a sketch. I really miss sketches a whole lot. What kind of challenges do you prefer? Sketch or Images as inspiration? Join us this week at the Stamp Ink Paper challenge.
- Cut, Stamp, Punch: It’s one of the quick methods to quickly make a card.
- Less is more. Seriously, I don’t know where to begin to describe how easy it is to make your own handmade card.
- Designer Series Paper (DSP). I used a retired piece of DSP as the background, but you can use our new designs or some of your own.
- Heart Punch! If you didn’t get the heart punch when it retired, don’t worry, you can use one of the smaller hearts from the Sweet & Sassy framelits dies. If you want to add an embellishment put a rhinestone on the upper right side of the heart.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
INQUIRE ABOUT FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that comes to $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- …and most important! FREE shipping.