Have you tried the Seasonal Layers thinlits? All I can say is that for the first time using it, I’m in love and I don’t even know what I’m going to make next! HA! Does it look like a Fall card to you? It does to me and isn’t that all that matters? LOL
Join us this week at Stamp Ink Paper and showcase your Fall themed cards.
- Tree Branch. Many may think that the tree branch should be sideways but, guess what? It’s not a branch in my eyes…it’s a really skinny tree and the leaves/flowers are falling off. But yes, it can be used as a tree branch, a skinny tree branch (HA).
- Make a Couple Pop. To give the card a little pop, I added Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on’ to two of the flowers. When I say that the photo truly doesn’t do the card justice, I really mean it. Gosh, I wish I could send it to one of my visitors, just so you can see for yourself.
- Paper Tree. The thin tree was made with the thinlit as mentioned above and it wasn’t stamped, but cut with the Wood Textures Designer Series Pack. All of the product used to make this card is listed below. If it’s not there then you missed out because it’s either retired or no longer available.
Use Host Code above when you place an on-line order via my on-line store, but only if it’s under $150. Do not use if your order is more than $150 because you’ll receive your own additional Host Rewards.
DO YOU WANT FREE SHIPPING! Without NEVER needing to make any sale or hold a party, class, etc. Do the following:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that comes to $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- …and most important it comes with FREE shipping.