Have you started your Christmas cards yet? I’m a little behind this year, but they’e slowly getting done. Today’s card is for the Stamp Ink Paper card challenge .
Enter your card into the Embossing challenge at Stamp Ink Paper here.
- Wet Ink on Emobssing!? Yes, that will happen and you’ll get ink all over the card! It happened twice and to make sure it didn’t happen a third time I used the heat tool to dry it. It worked and I didn’t have to make a third card (LOL).
- Embellishments. If your a current demo and have a blog, never be ashamed or afraid to use retired (no longer available) embellishments. Where do you think the snowflakes came from? Not a demo? Just proof that if you fall in love with a Stampin’ Up! product don’t wait until it’s no longer available, but stock up.
- How to Prevent Embossing Powder Fly-aways. Rule of thumb is to gently rub the Embossing Buddy over the cardstock before it is stamped with Versamark Ink. Why? Because it prevents loose embossing power to fly away and melt onto the card where it doesn’t belong. It’s something I often forget to do when embossing and I figured I should remind you (LOL).
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
Peace, Love & Lots of Hugs,