Today’s card is a Natural Elements Challenge and what is more natural than venicen? At least that’s what my husband said when I asked him what he considers a natural element. LOL
What do you consider a natural element? Show us this week over at the Stamp Ink Card Challenge #82.
- Dual Colored Flowers. The easiest ever way to color an image two different colors is with your Stampin’ Write markers. See video below if you haven’t seen it done.
- Masking Technique. To give the image the look as if the deer are standing in front of tall grass, I did the masking technique. Many know what it is, but basically you stamp the image on a piece of paper (sticky note works great) and the image already stamped on cardstock is covered to protect the image. You then simple stamp over it. You can view a video below to see what I’m talking about.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.