Welcome to the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge Tuesday style! This post is coming to you from the road. Yes, being retired has it’s perks and I’ve been out of the country for the last four days. What in the world would we do without WiFi?
Sometimes, it’s not difficult to create a card for a sketch challenge, but it sure is difficult to choose which set you’re going to use. Close your eyes and just pick one! That’s exactly what I did and I couldn’t be happier because it’s already one of my favorites.
- Stamp it. Seriously!, that’s how easy it was to come up with this technique (LOL). It’s what I love about layouts.
- Where to place the sequin!? I think this was the most difficult decision I had to make for this card. Wherever you decide to place your sequin, just remember don’t adhere them down to the carsick until you know for sure where they belong. Embellishments should add a balance to the card. But in reality, does it matter? LOL, probably not, just don’t place them on the very edge of the card. You’ll feel off kilter.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
You can view the entire list of retiring product here.