The most creative endless weeks of Stamp Ink Paper are often the days that get my week started or feeds my creativity. I don’t make many shaker cards because it’s not my strong suite. But it doesn’t mean that I won’t try, so I made this for a future #BringingBirthdaysBack card. Show me one that you have made at the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.
Join the Stamp Ink Paper challenge and rock this shaker card!
- Use of Framelits to create shaker. Use a framelit, like a square or a circle that will leave a large opening to give the contents a better view or make it fun to shake shake shake. I’ve just had a thought (as I type this post), I’m going to try a shaped framelit to make a shaker card….so let me go shake, shake, shake…shake my craft room. LOL
- Foam Adhesive Strips. These strips ROCK because they are perfect for shaker cards. They also give a little bend to create a shape. I’ll definitely show y’all how to make one this week.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE PRODUCT with PURCHASE. For every $50 spent (before tax/shipping) you earn free Sale-a-bration items. Click on each catalog to view either the Occasions catalog or the free items in Sale-a-bration.
<—Occasion Catalog! <—Free Product <—Free Product
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.