Welcome to the Pals January 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “From the Heart” featuring heartfelt projects like Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and Sympathy. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Many card-makers share the same feeling about the need to make a Sympathy card. It’s one we hate to make, but necessary in life. This particular stamp from the Heartfelt Blooms collection is extraordinarily fascinating. The rubber looks like any other, but the details that it leaves on the card-stock gives it such a realistic look, it’s amazing. You can see the detail in the photo below.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on February 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Kat Chancellor at Stamp ART Connection
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Milligan at Stampin’ Made Simple