Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are showcasing projects using Stampin’ Up! products featuring a theme from any of the following: Valentine’s Day; Thinking of You; Get Well; or Sympathy. All of these themes come “From the Heart.” We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Every day when I start my day I begin with a time of reflection. Whatever comes to mind, whether it was a good, bad, or ugly decision I ever made in my past I think about what could I have to make it better. Not to dwell on it, but to learn from a past error in judgement and think of what I would do today if the same opportunity arose. Today’s card is just that, a reflection of yesterday. A time when we rode our bikes and had a face-to-face conversation. So here’s to “thinking of you” Maggie (me, duh…lol) as a young kid who loved the sunshine (I still do) and the simpler days.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <— you are here
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at www.StampinMojo.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
Print the Supply List to make ordering fast & easy.