I joined a monthly birthday card club and each month I get to set three complete strangers a birthday card. How does it work? Once you join the club you’re assigned to a team. You have to read the rules and then agree to follow them. Basically, you send a card monthly to the people assigned to your team. On my first month I sent these cards. I plan to surprise one or all of my birthday pals with a special engraved item. If you’re interested in the birthday club, check out the group on Facebook at The Birthday Club.
How many of you buy the 12″x12″ designer series papers and then up with half or more than half left over at the end of the year? It’s happened to me more often than not. But now with making cards for the birthday club, I don’t think I’ll have much left over (LOL).
- Use the Reverse Side of the Design Series Paper. Stampin’ Up! designs their products so that it all pretty much coordinates. I used both sides of the paper to use up my paper.
- Coordinating Colors. To coordinate the contrasting colors, I used the colors from the main layer used on the card. How easy was that!? VERY EASY!
A LOOP HOLE THAT GETS YOU $26 IN EXTRA PRODUCT & FREE SHIPPING You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire and do it as often as you’d like without any penalties. Here’s how:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator with no risk and no obligation to purchase anything further.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- All that with the most important! FREE shipping.
- …and receive a FREE laser engraved bone folder with anything you desire as a welcome gift from me!
- Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.
Use Host Code above when you place an on-line order via my on-line store, but only if it’s under $150. Do not use if your order is more than $150 because you’ll receive additional Host Rewards from Stampin’ Up! As a “THANK YOU” for your order I’ll personally send you a FREE engraved bone folder when your order is greater than $75 before tax and shipping.
A fellow card-making friend emailed me last week to request a laser engraved frame that she could display at a craft fair. She sent me a snap shot of a hand-written sign with the words in the frame above. I have heard way too many people (in general) comment that it is a waste of time to make and give handmade cards and this phrase speaks of why we make them. Wouldn’t you agree?
After finishing the frame above someone asked if I could make a smaller one and that’s when I came up with this one. This frame is laser cut and I can attach a kickstand style arm to show it off on a table or a hanging triangular single to hang on a wall. If you’re interested in getting one for yourself or as a gift, click on the image to get the specifics.
Thank you so much for sharing my love for all things crafty, but especially card making, which is my first love. But the laser machine is high up there too! LOL
Welcome to the Pals April 2018 Blog Hop. Join us while we put “Families First” in our hop this month. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with family related projects like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation or Family Vacations. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I don’t know about you, but if you use Stampin’ Up! products you already know that they color match everything for you. You can get as fancy as you’d like and learn as you go along. I prefer simple and this card be sent to a special momma after the birth of her baby girl.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 when we all “Step It Up with Textures or Techniques”. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <– You are here.
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping