My awesome neighbor moved in two days after we moved into our home. I have been very lucky and blessed to have always had WONDERFUL next door neighbors, but my latest (newest) neighbors take the cake! I attended the ceremony for their home blessing and it was one of best one’s I’ve ever attended!
The entire ceremony lasted about six hours. First, the three Buddhist offered prayers, chanting, and they ate a special vegetarian meal while the guests mingled in a different room. After they were done with their lunch they walked around the entire home and hung traditional banners at each entry/exit of the house. The guests ate lunch and afterward they blessed each and every single person in attendance. As the senior monk blessed us he tied a string around our wrist as he prayed. That was back in May and I still have it on. I’m not taking it off and allowing it to come off on its own. It was so beautiful.
To thank my sweet neighbor for the house blessing invitation I made her today’s card. It’s from an older Stampin’ Up! stamp set which is no longer for sale, but you can use a stamp set shown below to make similar looking cards. I really like the Pop On By stamp set. Although the one on the left can be used for Christmas cards also.
Hearts Come Home
Pop On By
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO GET FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Here’s the loophole:
- Choose $126 worth of ANY product desired, BUT pay only $99.
- Get FREE shipping and NEVER EVER worry about selling or buying anything further.
- Visit JoinThePals.com for more information.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start chose your items here.
- Get your items today and your membership is good through January 2019.
- In February 2019 do it again for the same exact cost and get FREE shipping AGAIN. It’s the loophole nobody tells you about!
I joined a monthly birthday card club and each month I get to set three complete strangers a birthday card. How does it work? Once you join the club you’re assigned to a team. You have to read the rules and then agree to follow them. Basically, you send a card monthly to the people assigned to your team. On my first month I sent these cards. I plan to surprise one or all of my birthday pals with a special engraved item. If you’re interested in the birthday club, check out the group on Facebook at The Birthday Club.
How many of you buy the 12″x12″ designer series papers and then up with half or more than half left over at the end of the year? It’s happened to me more often than not. But now with making cards for the birthday club, I don’t think I’ll have much left over (LOL).
- Use the Reverse Side of the Design Series Paper. Stampin’ Up! designs their products so that it all pretty much coordinates. I used both sides of the paper to use up my paper.
- Coordinating Colors. To coordinate the contrasting colors, I used the colors from the main layer used on the card. How easy was that!? VERY EASY!
A LOOP HOLE THAT GETS YOU $26 IN EXTRA PRODUCT & FREE SHIPPING You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire and do it as often as you’d like without any penalties. Here’s how:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator with no risk and no obligation to purchase anything further.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- All that with the most important! FREE shipping.
- …and receive a FREE laser engraved bone folder with anything you desire as a welcome gift from me!
- Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.
Use Host Code above when you place an on-line order via my on-line store, but only if it’s under $150. Do not use if your order is more than $150 because you’ll receive additional Host Rewards from Stampin’ Up! As a “THANK YOU” for your order I’ll personally send you a FREE engraved bone folder when your order is greater than $75 before tax and shipping.
A fellow card-making friend emailed me last week to request a laser engraved frame that she could display at a craft fair. She sent me a snap shot of a hand-written sign with the words in the frame above. I have heard way too many people (in general) comment that it is a waste of time to make and give handmade cards and this phrase speaks of why we make them. Wouldn’t you agree?
After finishing the frame above someone asked if I could make a smaller one and that’s when I came up with this one. This frame is laser cut and I can attach a kickstand style arm to show it off on a table or a hanging triangular single to hang on a wall. If you’re interested in getting one for yourself or as a gift, click on the image to get the specifics.
Thank you so much for sharing my love for all things crafty, but especially card making, which is my first love. But the laser machine is high up there too! LOL