A fellow card-making friend emailed me last week to request a laser engraved frame that she could display at a craft fair. She sent me a snap shot of a hand-written sign with the words in the frame above. I have heard way too many people (in general) comment that it is a waste of time to make and give handmade cards and this phrase speaks of why we make them. Wouldn’t you agree?
After finishing the frame above someone asked if I could make a smaller one and that’s when I came up with this one. This frame is laser cut and I can attach a kickstand style arm to show it off on a table or a hanging triangular single to hang on a wall. If you’re interested in getting one for yourself or as a gift, click on the image to get the specifics.
Thank you so much for sharing my love for all things crafty, but especially card making, which is my first love. But the laser machine is high up there too! LOL
Welcome to the Pals April 2018 Blog Hop. Join us while we put “Families First” in our hop this month. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with family related projects like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation or Family Vacations. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I don’t know about you, but if you use Stampin’ Up! products you already know that they color match everything for you. You can get as fancy as you’d like and learn as you go along. I prefer simple and this card be sent to a special momma after the birth of her baby girl.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 when we all “Step It Up with Textures or Techniques”. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <– You are here.
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
The new adventure in my life! To expand my love of crafts I purchased a laser machine and oh boy am I constantly over the moon with it! The possibilities are endless and I just can’t get enough of it! I started engraving bone folders and the demand became so overwhelming that I just can’t stop! LOL
The fonts above are some of the fonts you can choose for your bone folder. However, if you have a favorite font and know the name I can find it! There are four ways to order: 1) on my website 2) email me at email@example.com 3) via Facebook Messenger or 4) with the contact me form.
Cost is $9.00 (plus $3 shipping). I also combine shipping if ordering more than one. If you are outside of the U.S. please use the contact me form so I may provide you with shipping cost.
You can get one for FREE and here’s how:
- Join as a demonstrator ($99 and receive an additional $26 as a bonus from Stampin’ Up!). No need to ever sell anything if you don’t want to. Many do it just to get more for their buck! Join here!
- Place an order from my on-line store after you order $75 in product (before tax & shipping) AND use the code below:
Have a fabulous day!