Spring has sprung and it’s time for Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous Spring themed cards and projects that we think you’ll enjoy! You’ve probably hopped over from the wonderfully talented Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’s Creative Corner, I’m stop number 16 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for spring themed paper projects from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
On Sunday afternoon, as the plane I was on prepared to land all I could think about was my next card project. I was away for three whole weeks and oh how I missed my craft room. Being away for such a long time really does tend to freeze the little creative cells I have. But that is what is so wonderful about Stampin’ Up!, I don’t have to be supremely talented to create beautiful cards. Blog Hops are a perfect source of inspiration to your creative side… for you and for me. =)
I will share my South Korean trip pictures with the MaggieMadeCards Blog subscribers via private post on March 14th. If you’d like to see my adventures, simply subscribe to this blog.
Handmade Card Ingredients
Stamp Set: Hostess, Up in the Air (Wood 124605; Clear 124607)
Paper: Cheerful Treat (122381); Daffodil Delight (119683); Old Olive (100702); Tangerine Tango (111349)
Ink Pad: Old Olive (102277); Pumpkin Pie (105216)
Bling: Basic Pearls (119247)
Write Markers: Pumpkin Pie (105115); Pretty in Pink (100045); Wild Wasabi (120975)
Punches: 2 1/2 Circle (120906); Modern Label (119849); Word Window (119857)
Other Tool: Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Plate (125586)
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from the awesomely creative Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements, stop number 17 on the Spring Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin Stuff
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin’ Blog
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Fisher at Linda’s Stampin Loft
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’s Creative Corner
- Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Leah O’Brien at Leah’s Stampin’ Corner
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
for ingredients to make this card.
Stay on Top of Stampin’ Ups! Trends & New Products
Subscribe to Newsletter