Right now is the perfect time to start your own handmade Christmas cards. This kit makes 20 cards: 5 each of 4 designs and they measure 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
When you buy this kit with the Clear Mount Stamp Set (it costs much less than wood), I will send you the acrylic blocks needed for FREE! Everything you need to buy to get started is in the link below:
If you want to purchase additional adhesive refills, it’s always an option:
A handmade card should NOT be stressful to put together! Today’s card was put together in-between my elliptical work-outs (LOL). I did a quick 20-minute cardio followed by a 10 minute rest period than another 20 minutes repeated four times. What! A rest period? Yes, a rest period! I had to be very careful about not letting sweat beads drip on the paper (LOL).
Here’s how the card was put together in 10 minutes (or less):
- Cut one sheet of Powder Pink cardstock in half. It doesn’t matter if it’s the 8-1/2″ or 11″ side. After it’s been cut, fold & crease one of the halves in half. It’s best if the paper is scored and if you have a Stampin’ Trimmer, even better! Press it down with a bone folder.
- Take a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut it 1/4 inch smaller than the Powder Pink card base so it measures 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Trim down the Garden Impression designer series paper (6″ x 6″) to 1/4″ inch smaller than the Whisper White cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″).
- Use a scrap of Basic Black & scrap of Basic White to cut out the words from the thinlits. Use Multipurpose Liquid glue to adhere it and use a few Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on “YOU” to give it a slight pop. Dress up the word with three of the tiny Rhinestones.
*I love Multipurpose Liquid Glue because it allows you to position the paper perfectly before it dries. Especially if you use the eye-ball method to put the card layers together (LOL).
WHO WANTS FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Here’s the loophole:
- Choose $126 worth of ANY product desired, BUT pay only $99.
- Get FREE shipping and NEVER EVER worry about selling or buying anything further.
- Visit JoinThePals.com for more information.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop!
Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals
a test drive
and start chose your items here
- Get your items today and your membership is good through January 2019.
- In February 2019 do it again for the same exact cost and get FREE shipping AGAIN. It’s the loophole nobody tells you about!
- As a bonus, I will gift you a laser engraved bone folder. =)
FREE LASER ENGRAVED BONE FOLDER. When you place an order of $75 or more (before tax) with me you will receive a FREE Laser Engraved bone folder from me. After your purchase click HERE to claim it!
Welcome to the Pals September 2018 Blog Hop. The 2018 Holiday Catalog from Stampin’ Up! Is out and the Pals are excited! Sit back while we share creations from “Our Favorite Holiday”.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My favorite time of year is Christmas hands-down! I’m also a less is more type of person. Let me explain my card today. I have let my PTSD get the best of me for almost two years now. I stopped making as many cards as I had in the past and have had many false starts. I tell myself “Go make a card now!” But my creativity or desire just wasn’t there. A few months ago, I received a gift, the gift of a rescue puppy. She has brought me so much joy and I’m getting back into my card-making. It’s the reason why I used the puppy from the Ready for Christmas stamp set. It’s simply adorable.
I didn’t have any of our wonderful Designer Series Paper and my card is proof that you too can create any background with pieces of card-stock.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 10, 2018, for the next Pals Blog Hop. October is time for some wicked fun with “Wicked Folds” where the Pals will show you creations that are anything but a standard card fold. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Terri George at StampMeCrafty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rachael at Shedeed
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <— You are here.
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts