Welcome to this month’s Designer’s Choice OSAT blog hop. This month the theme was left up to the designers and I relied on my muse Andrea T. (of Stampin’ Mother Tucker) for some creative input. Here’s what I came up with after she threw some Creativity Dust my way.
A Coach purse and matching card! It’s a purse filled with 8 thank you cards as a thank you gift. How awesome is that!? What better way to give a thank you give that will continue to give at least 8 more times!? I love Coach and so will the lucky person who gets this sweet Thank You gift filled with 8 matching cards.
You too can make this cute as a button purse. This link to Youtube is what I used to learn to make it and it’s easier to make than one might think. For the paper just Google pink coach background and pick your favorite color and print it.
The card is very simple too. The Coach paper is linked below under supplies used. However, I used my Silhouette Cameo to do the fussy cutting for me, I hate fussy cutting…it stresses me out (LOL). Ain’t nobody got time for that! HA!
Please do not select “No Contact” when placing your order. Why? Because if you do, I will not be allowed to contact you, even if you are a regular customer….and I will NOT be able to send you my FREE on-line order offers either. Just make sure you select “YES, allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information.” Please know that I will never send you junk mail.
You Are More Than Welcome to Try Us Out. My group is mostly all hobby demo’s who join for the discount on paper-crafting supplies don’t want the commitment of holding classes or being a salesperson (yuck right)!? I welcome these types of demo’s with Arms Wide Open, so don’t fear a committment or a penalty if you sign up for the discount. Heck, you can even team up with a friend because my team is a non-hassle, non-committment, no sales requirement team. What does that mean? Read it here.
Thank you for stopping by today. I am so happy each time you stop by. Now keep going and hop on over to the wonderfully talented Marisa at Dzines by Meg and check out her sweet designs. Don’t forget to leave comments on all your favorite stops. See you next month!
Blog Hop Line-Up
- Eva at Eva’s Cards and Things
- Ginger at My Hearts Pleasure
- Martie at The Crafty Bandit
- Elizabeth Jeanne at Crafts by Happy Stamper
- Amanda Bodine at Rutabaga Pie Designs
- Megan at Megan TT Stamps
- Wynne at Crops Scissors Paper
- Lori Mueller at Stampin Dreams
- Dena Rekow at The Creativity Cave
- Renee Ondrajka at Stamp with Renee
- Tina Riddle with Tina’s Crop Shop
- Diane Squires at Stamp and Embellish
- Maria Willis at Card Bomb
- Raquelle Clifton at Lady and Her Stamps
- Jeanna Bohanon at Stamp Time Somewhere
- Terri Takashige at Territer Bear Stamp & ScrapSpot
- Kim Smith at Crafting Buddy
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <— You Are Here
- Marisa at Dzines by Meg
- Holly at Holly’s Hobbies
- Andrea P. at Andrea’s Card Shop
- Andrea T. at One Stampin’ Mother Tucker
You’ll Need These Supplies to Make This Card:
Print the Supply List to make ordering easy for your projects.
Pink coach background (by Google)