Welcome my friends to One Stamp At a Time’s blog hop, you may have just come from the wonderfully talented, Diane Squires at Stamp and Embellish and today we are focusing on what many parent’s love and some kids dread…Back to School! For my card I used our new up and coming Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper (Holiday Catalog) and took it a little bit back with an old school retired stamp set…Greeting Card Kids. I’m so glad I held on to this favorite stamp of mine.
My second quick little project is so simple anyone can do it. I purchased these little note pads from Target one day and knew they’d come in handy. I covered the front of it with more Schoolhouse DSP and used the Alphabet Rotary Stamp to stamp “Teacher’s” on it. I won’t be giving this notepad away. I’ll be keeping it for myself and use it at my new part-time gig….teaching at the Arts & Crafts Center on base. Oh my gosh, I’m so excited and I can’t wait to show you what I’ll teach there.
Now, on to the next gorgeously talented Eva Bussom at Eva’s Cards and Things. If you get lost, don’t worry the complete list is below and you can find your way back. Or just hit the Next button below and go check out the awesome project Eva has to show you! Thank you so much for hopping by and hope to see you next month.
Blog Hop Order:
- James Weber at Stampin’ Stud
- Holly Stene at Holly’s Hobbs
- Ginger Pelfrey at My Hearts Pleasure
- Elizabeth Jeanne at Crafts by Happy Stamper
- Wynne Grob at Crops Scissors Paper
- Marisa Gunn at Dzines by Meg
- Kim Smith at Crafting Buddy
- Lori Mueller at Stampin’ Dreams
- Megan Thompson at Megan TT Stamps
- Tina Riddle at Tina’s Crop Shop
- Andrea Pancrazio at Andrea’s Card Shop
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker at One Stampin’ Mother Tucker
- Martin Pollard at Martie Pollard Squarespace
- Diane Squires at Stamp and Embellish
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <— You Are Here
- Eva Bussom at Eva’s Cards and Things
- Justin Krieger at JK Cards Online