What do you give someone who enjoys working on arts & crafts? Would you rather they choose what they want? The gift of Stampin’ Up! is perfect for that hard to find gift for a beginner or advanced stamper/scrapbooker. Or maybe you want to suggest to your friends, family, spouse or significant other what you would love to have when they ask “what do you want for your birthday, Christmas, or anniversary?” They can give YOU something you’re guaranteed to love.
I offer Stampin’ Up! gift certificates which include a hand made card I design for the special occasion. If short on time, gift certificate will be emailed to recipient.
To get started, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me the following:
- Your name, email, and phone number.
- Recipient’s name and mailing address for hand made card (please let me know if you want it mailed to you).
- Recipient’s email address for electronic delivery (if short on time).
- Amount of gift certificate.
- Special colors, theme (for example, birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc.) or other details.
- Short message (optional)
- How do you want it signed? (Love, Dad/Your BFF, etc).
- Date certificate needs to be received by.
- Postage is FREE on handmade cards.
- For virtual e-card gift certificates, I will need the recipient’s email address.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed ONLY through me.