The other day when I initially viewed the Chewbacca Mom viral video I laughed so hard (I cried). As the video played I immediately thought of his stamp set at the end of her video. She said it was the simple joys and we should all truly “Enjoy the Little Things” in life. Her laughter was contagious and so is card-making. =)
Maggie’s Made Tips:
- Swirly Scribbles New Die-Cuts: You’re going to be in heaven with all the new die-cuts in the new catalog. I had to purchase this one because it has so many uses…this is just one and you are going to squirm when you see the others.
- Layering Love Clear Stamp Set: All you have to do to see the other stamps in the set is click the link!!! OMG! I love that Stampin’ Up! now has these fonts in their inventory. I show only the clear stamp sets because that is my preference. If you love wood then you can see it here.
- Cardstock. I usually do not list the colors because in all honesty you can choose whatever are your favorite colors. But if you’d like me to start adding the links to the card stock please send me a message.
Join the Flower Challenge here.
If you’ve enjoyed my card please forward it to someone you think would love it too. If you’re so inclined, I’d also love to read your comments.
GET A 2016-2017 ANNUAL CATALOG IN ONE OF 3 WAYS
1) New customers. Place an ON-LINE ORDER through me and I’ll send you an email and link on how to redeem your FREE Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. Includes FREE shipping. Limit 1 annual catalog per year.
2) My Preferred Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past year AND currently have selected me as their demonstrator in their Stampin’ Up! profile) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for supporting my business! Those who have ordered from me in the past year and prior to April 28, 2016, can expect their catalog to arrive by June 1 when the catalog begins.
Not sure if you are a preferred customer and automatically getting a catalog from me? Please email me by filling out this form.
CATALOGS WILL BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS LISTED IN YOUR STAMPIN’ UP! PROFILE. PLEASE BE SURE IT IS CURRENT.
3) Not my customer, but plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? It’s just $5 to priority ship a catalog to your door. Click HERE to order your catalog using PayPal. Please be sure to update your PayPal address when checking out. This is the address where your catalog will be sent.