My mom called me the other day and asked if I would please make a card for her to give to my brother and his new bride. I got right on it and did some water-coloring….did you see my post from a couple days ago? It’s water-coloring of the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set and lately it’s my go-to method for coloring in my stamped images. I absolutely love it!
- No Need To Be Perfect. That’s right! Why worry about being perfect? I used to worry about it and it never got me anywhere! I was too intimidated to try because I thought it had to be perfect. However, once I no longer feared perfectionism…I just can’t stop water-coloring. You should really give it a try if you are like I once was.
- Easy Frame. Let me tell you how easy peasy this is to do. After stamping and coloring in your image, use the Layering Squares Framelits to cut out the center of the image. Adhere the inside image flat on the card base and use Foam Adhesive Strips to give the outer layer and make the frame pop up. It gives it a completely different look. Go on and try it!
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
I WANT YOU TO HAVE FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
Peace, Love & Lots of Hugs,