Another sneak peek that should’ve posted on Monday, but as it is said, “Better late than never!” I’ll be making this card at my new and refreshed card classes! I can’t wait to start using all my new stamps from the new catalog. I’m so giddy with joy and excitement!
I apologize for not getting this out the beginning of the week, but you can still join us for this challenge here.
Maggie Made It Like This:
- Standard 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card base. Card base is lined with a 5-1/4″ x 4″ Subltes Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Cardstock. Pool Party cardstock is cut 2″x3″ and the Whisper White is cut 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ only 1/4″ inch smaller than the Pool Party. I stamped the frame first so I would be able to center the words in the center. You’re measurements don’t have to be exact either…the eye-balling method often works better. LOL
- Stamp Set. Painter’s Pallette – Photopolymer
- Ink. Calypso Coral and Chocolate Chip.
- Embellishments. I used the medium size rhinestone at the top of the easel and a gold heart from the Metallics Sequin Assortment that is still available.
GET A 2016-2017 ANNUAL CATALOG IN ONE OF 3 WAYS
1) New customers. Place an ON-LINE ORDER through me and I’ll send you an email and link on how to redeem your FREE Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. Includes FREE shipping. Limit 1 annual catalog per year.
2) My Preferred Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past year AND currently have selected me as their demonstrator in their Stampin’ Up! profile) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for supporting my business! Those who have ordered from me in the past year and prior to April 28, 2016, can expect their catalog to arrive by June 1 when the catalog begins.
Not sure if you are a preferred customer and automatically getting a catalog from me? Please email me by filling out this form.
CATALOGS WILL BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS LISTED IN YOUR STAMPIN’ UP! PROFILE. PLEASE BE SURE IT IS CURRENT.
3) Not my customer, but plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? It’s just $5 to priority ship a catalog to your door. Click HERE to order your catalog using PayPal. Please be sure to update your PayPal address when checking out. This is the address where your catalog will be sent.