Welcome to the November, 2018 Blog Hop with Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Holiday cards are done. It’s time to start on gifts and gift wrap. Let the Stampin’ Pretty Pals inspire you with “Anything But A Card” today.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My inspiration for my project came from my puppy! She’s a Poodle/Maltese rescue and was born blind. She truly has no idea she’s not supposed to be able to have vision. She lives her adorable life like any other dog. She’s one year old and enjoys me pushing her around in the grass in a small wooden crate. I have no idea why she likes it, but whatever makes her happy…I will do for her.
Get more inspiration using the Blog Hop Line-up below. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 12, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. It will be a glitzy affair with All That Sparkles and Shines. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <—You Are Here
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Harper-Burnet
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose