What better way to wish someone good luck than with an elephant blowing out gold? I was a little apprehensive about buying this stamp, but my niece loves elephants and when I travel, I buy her an elephant souvenir. Guess what she’s getting when she graduates from Radiology school!? You guessed it…this cute card!
Each week I am in constant awe of my teammates over at Stamp Ink Paper. Their talent is absolutely incredible and they never cease to amaze me. The cards everyone uploads are equally fantastic and I love visiting various blogs and other social medial posts with hand-made cards. Jump on over and check out the talent!
- Spotlight Technique. I didn’t know that was the technique I used after I shared the card on our blog team page. We all have various stamping & designing styles and they’re all acceptable. It’s “art” and anything goes!
- Metallic Sequin. I didn’t get the idea of designing the card with golden sequin being blown out of elephant’s trunk until after I put the card together. What better way than to wish someone good luck with gold? I’ve always been told that an elephant with its trunk in an upwards position brings good-luck and you know it’s true. As I was designing the card I received a notification that I won a $25 gift certificate from a graphic designer I use for my graphic art design business (invitations & more).
- Two-tone Colors. To keep the good-luck theme I used Elegant Eggplant (deep purple) because purple has been known for royalty & wealth for centuries. My niece has definitely earned her way through school by working hard and she will be rewarded for sure. Don’t worry, she’s too busy to follow my blog, so I’m not worried she’s going to see it before she receives it. (LOL)
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE PRODUCT with PURCHASE. For every $50 spent (before tax/shipping) you earn free Sale-a-bration items. Click on each catalog to view either the Occasions catalog or the free items in Sale-a-bration.
<—Occasion Catalog! <—Free Product
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Circle of Pals a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.