My awesome neighbor moved in two days after we moved into our home. I have been very lucky and blessed to have always had WONDERFUL next door neighbors, but my latest (newest) neighbors take the cake! I attended the ceremony for their home blessing and it was one of best one’s I’ve ever attended!
The entire ceremony lasted about six hours. First, the three Buddhist offered prayers, chanting, and they ate a special vegetarian meal while the guests mingled in a different room. After they were done with their lunch they walked around the entire home and hung traditional banners at each entry/exit of the house. The guests ate lunch and afterward they blessed each and every single person in attendance. As the senior monk blessed us he tied a string around our wrist as he prayed. That was back in May and I still have it on. I’m not taking it off and allowing it to come off on its own. It was so beautiful.
To thank my sweet neighbor for the house blessing invitation I made her today’s card. It’s from an older Stampin’ Up! stamp set which is no longer for sale, but you can use a stamp set shown below to make similar looking cards. I really like the Pop On By stamp set. Although the one on the left can be used for Christmas cards also.
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO GET FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Here’s the loophole:
- Choose $126 worth of ANY product desired, BUT pay only $99.
- Get FREE shipping and NEVER EVER worry about selling or buying anything further.
- Visit JoinThePals.com for more information.
- Get your items today and your membership is good through January 2019.
- In February 2019 do it again for the same exact cost and get FREE shipping AGAIN. It’s the loophole nobody tells you about!