Welcome to the very first blog hop made up of members from the Retired Stampin’ Up! Products for Sale Facebook page. Today’s theme is Fourth of July and every project is made with retired Stampin’ Up! products. We are very excited to show you our creations and hope to make our hops something that you will follow each month.
As a military Veteran, I’m VERY proud of being American. As an avid stamper, I love any stamp set that has the American flag. I also enjoy clean and simple cards that anyone can make. Often a simple stamped image can speak volumes and I think my card with just the colored in flag oozes patriotism.
- One continuous stamped image. Do you think the stamped image is one stamped image? Nope, it sure isn’t. It looks like one continuous stamp because I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the images and give the grass as if it’s one stamp. I love the Stamp-a-ma-jig and how it can help you line up stamps on wood blocks.
- Make an image pop. Since today’s blog hop is dedicated to the Fourth of July, I wanted to add emphasis to the American flag by coloring in only the flag. That’s the focus of my card and it’s why I didn’t stamp any sentiment. The Red, White, and Blue speaks for itself.
You can continue to hop from blog to blog from the line-up below to see all the projects. Please feel free to leave comments as you hop along the way. We hope to see you again next month!
1. Michelle at UglyBugPlans – Planners and Paper Crafts
2. Mary at Mary’s Craft Room
3. Liza at Seriously Silly Stamper
4. Lisa at Queen B Creations
5. Sara at Hand Stamped By Sara
6. Maggie at Maggie Made Cards
7. Sara at Sentiments by Sara
This retired set is called Kids at Play. You can look for it on eBay or you can post it as an ISO (In Search Of) on the Stampin’ Up! ISO only Facebook page.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
INQUIRE ABOUT FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that comes to $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
Fellow consultant Brittany’s TRUE STORY made me giggle.
She washed her face (with R+F products of course) before dinner,
at the table her husband asked, “Do you have makeup on right now?”
She said, “No, why?” That’s when he said, “Wow, the products really do work!”
She said he hardly noticed when she got a short haircut and died it brown. 😂😂